Hytera PD795ex ATEX Digital Two Way Radio
The handheld Hytera PD795ex ATEX Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk meets the open ETSI DMR standard, and its outstanding robustness ensure reliable communication in dangerous environments, such as those containing explosive gases and combustible dust. Compliance with European ATEX directives, FM standards, IEC standards.
Two-way radios have been productivity tool for many professionals. For those who work in environments with explosive gas and combustible dusts, safety is on top of everything, where using regular radios could be unsafe.
Hytera understands what’s underneath the challenges of professionals in hazardous environments. Dedicated to designing and delivering of innovative intrinsically safe communications solutions, Hytera launched PD795 Ex, a portable DMR radio that complies with the world’s strictest safety standard.
Environmentally Safe and High Reliability
The Hytera PD795ex ATEX Digital Two Way Radio is designed upon the strict requirements of European ATEX and North American FM standards. With certifications for ATEX, IECEX, the latest FM and CSA specifications, the radio works safely in most hazardous environments even with the presence of hydrogen and dust particles.The overall design complies with the latest American Military Standard-MIL-STD-810G, which makes it can bear the harshest environments like High/Low Temperature, High Humidity, Vibration, and Shock.
Hytera PD795 Ex provides a dedicated emergency button. In case of any accident, a press on the button will trigger an alarm and initiate a voice call to a pre-programmed work fellow or group. Built-in Man-down, GPS and Lone Worker functions are also available with the digital portable radio.
High Capacity and Safe Li-Ion Battery
Hytera PD795 Ex portable radio provides high-capacity Li-Ion battery of 1800mAh with long shift life of 17 hours under 5-5-90 duty cycle. The battery charging and discharging circuits are stringently designed to prevent overcharging or discharging causing high heat, which leads to unstable battery environments. In addition the battery cells are also encapsulated to redistribute single point heat buildup and also prevent air discharge.
High Audio Quality and Assured Communication Based on DMR Technology
Benefitted from the advantages of DMR digital technology, the Hytera PD795 Ex provides higher audio quality and stable communication performance with 40% less battery consumption than analog radios. It provides better communication quality and enhanced privacy, and moreover reduces overall equipment costs.
Easy to Use
Hytera PD795 Ex handheld digital two way radio is very easy to use. It provides tough and highly readable LCD screen and intuitive user interface. The anti-skidding and fool-proofing ergonomic designs are dedicated for user easy operation. Large PPT button and channel knobs are equally useful for users wearing gloves.
* X=0, 2, 5 or 8, model number varies geographically. For details, please contact us
- Up to 1024 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Mixed mode scanning( analogue & digital channel)
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- ATEX: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 (Gas); II 2D Ex ib IIIC T120℃ IP5X (Dust); I M2 Ex ib (mining)
- FM: Class I, Zone 1 AEX/Ex ib IIC T4 ; Class II, III Div1, Group E, F, G T120℃ ; -20℃<= Ta<=50℃
- Supports Global Positioning System (GPS) (standard)
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre programmable message and editable message)
- Remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert.
- Man-down (standard)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional)
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming (optional)
- Channel Change Voice Notification
- 5 tone, HDC1200, 2 tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- Analogue & Digital DTMF
- One touch call/text messaging
- Home screen dial
- Multi-language menu display
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
Basic Package includes:
- Hytera PD795ex Handheld Two Way Radio 1pc
- Li-ion Battery (1800mAh) 1pc
- MCU Single Unit Charger 1pc
- Switching Power Adapter 1pc
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 1pc
- Leather Strap 1pc
- Belt Clip 1pc
- User Manual 1pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 Mhz UHF 400 - 470 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W|
|Number of Zones||64|
|Battery||1800mAh (Li-Ion Battery)|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||141 x 55 x 39 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure