Motorola DP2400e Licensed Digital Two Way Radio
The handheld Motorola DP2400e Licensed Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk is designed for the everyday worker who needs effective communications. With systems support and loud, clear audio, these next-generation radios deliver cost-effective connectivity to your organisation. With support for trunking, as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
The latest energy technology delivers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and the optional IMPRES Over-the-Air Battery Management tool helps you maximize battery lifetime.
TIA4950 certified models are available for use in hazardous locations where flammable or explosive materials are present.
Please click here to see the compatible accessories for this radio.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz); 300R1 (300-360MHz); 300R2 (350-400MHz)
- 16 channels
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Elegant channel scanning schemes
- New accessory connector enables quick and easy attachment and removal of accessories without the need of a tool
- 5 Tone Functionality
- Basic Privacy
- Enhanced Privacy via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt via Software Purchase
- Digital Telephone Patch via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site) via Software Purchase
- Support for vibrating belt clip
Basic Package includes
- Motorola DP2400e Two Way Radio - 1 Unit
- Battery Options
- Standard or IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip Options
- In-box Documentation
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 527 Mhz
||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W
||122 x 56 x 39 mm with standard battery, not including antenna
Motorola DP2000e Series Specification Sheet