Complete Package -
- 6 X Hytera PD705 Digital Two Way Radio
- Multi Charger
- 6 X Fist Mic (RSM)
- Programming Cable
- Hytera Programming Software
The Hytera PD705 digital portable two way radio is endowed with ergonomic design, all-round digital functions and remarkable quality to refresh your experience and enable you to be responsive to emergent situations.
With the Hytera PD705 digital portable two way radios compact housing, degree of protection IP67, thesuperlative voice quality and the support for digital and analog radio, the Hytera PD705/PD705G will put fresh wind into the sails of your radio communication. The handheld radios PD705 and PD705G (variant with GPS) are designed inaccordance with the DMR standard.
The globally patented industrial design and antenna design ensure convenient operation and remarkable GPS performance.
THe Hytera PD705/705G is strictly compliant with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F and IP67 standards, ensuring outstanding performance even in harsh environments.
With the combined application of narrowband codec and digital error-correction technologies, PD705/705G is capable of ensuring you superior voice in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area. In addition, the adoption of the AGC technology also optimizes your voice. With a built-in 1W speaker, the Hytera PD705/705G handheld radio ensures clear and crisp voice communication.
Compared with an analog radio, PD705/705G can obtain an extra 40% operation time.
Higher Spectrum Efficiency, Higher Channel Capacity
Benefiting from the TDMA technology, PD705/705G allows twice the channels based on the same spectrum resource. This is a big help to relieve the stress of increasing shortage in spectrum resource.
Dual-slot Pseudo Trunking
With this feature, the free slot can be allocated to a member that needs to communicate, effectively enhancing frequency efficiency and allowing you to communicate timely under emergent situations.
Besides the intrinsic encryption of the digital technology, the Hytera PD705/705G provides enhanced encryption capability (such as 256-bit encryption algorithm) and the Scrambler feature (selectable).
In addition to conventional communication services, PD705/705G features rich data services and selectable functions such as Scan, Emergency, Man Down (optional), High-speed Data Transmission* and Lone Worker*.
Further Development Port
The reserved port in PD705/705G allows users or any third party to further develop other helpful functions (GPS, Call Control and Telemetry).
- Up to 32 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Channel Scan supporting mixed mode scanning (analogue & digital channel)
- IP67 and MILSTD810F to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (preprogrammed)
- DMR Services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO&RMO)
- Channel Change Voice Notification (optional)
- 5 tone , HDC1200,2 Tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- One touch call/text message/supplemental services
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
The basic package includes
- Hytera PD705 Handheld Two Way Radio 6pc
- Li-ion Battery (2000mAh) 6pc
- MCU Multi Unit Charger 1pc - MCA08
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 6pc
- Fist Mic 6pc - SM18N2
- Leather Strap 6pc
- Belt Clip 6pc
- User Manual 6pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist - please select the option at the checkout
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174Mhz UHF 400 - 470 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W|
|Number of Zones||3|
|Battery||2000mAh (Li-Ion Battery)|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||125 x 55 x 35 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure