The Hytera PD605G handheld 2 way radio comes with GPS and Man Down as standard features for additional security and there is also a development port to allow for integration of third party applications.
The Hytera PD605G digital portable two way radio impresses with its lightweight design, range of functions and excellent value for money. Its compact metal housing, outstanding voice quality and support for both digital and analog radio will bring a breath of fresh air to your radio communication. The Hytera PD605G handheld radios are designed in accordance with the DMR standard and meet all the open standard's requirements.
This compact portable radio delivers a superior voice clarity and integrates well with Hytera applications. It has all the benefits of digital technology, yet it operates equally well in analogue mode. PD605G| is a true migration radio. Easy to use, with a wealth of features, it is suitable for many market sectors including: construction, forestry, manufacture, finance, hospitality and retail.
The Hytera PD605G handheld radio is available in UHF and VHF frequency bands and has advanced signalling and encryption for secure communications. IP67 rating will ensure the continuity of operation if the radio has been submersed in water. Built in Pseudo-Trunk, the Hytera proprietary feature, increases the frequency efficiency which is particularly beneficial in emergency situations.
- Portable two way radio dimensions 119 x 54 x 27mm, weighing 290g (with 1500mAh battery)
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- IP67 Compliance
- Pseudo Trunk(DMO & RMO)
- True 2-Slot in DMO
- Basic/advanced digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analogue mode
- Supports multiple analogue signalling modes (HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone)
- DMRA Data Service
- One Touch Call/Text
- Radio enable/disable (only decode), remote monitor (only decode), and Priority Interrupt
- Dual Mode (Analogue & Digital)
- Expanded frequency range of 400-527MHz
- GPS Positioning (Included)
- Man-down (Included)
The basic package includes
- Hytera PD605 Handheld Two Way Radio 1pc
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 1pc
- Li-ion Battery (1500mAh) 1pc
- Switching Power Adapter 1pc
- MCU Single Unit Charger 1pc
- Leather Strap 1pc
- Belt Clip 1pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist - please select the option at the checkout
UHF 400 - 527 Mhz VHF 136 - 174 MHz
VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W
|Number of Zones||3|
|Battery||2000mAh (Li-Ion Battery)|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||119 x 54 x 27 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.