Hytera RD625 Licensed Digital Repeater Radio
The compact and light indoor Hytera RD625 Licensed Digital Repeater Radio from Radio-Shop.uk is a new addition to Hytera’s migration products. The innovative design allows easy wall-mount installation with AC/DC power. RD625 is a dual, analogue/digital repeater with embedded mini duplexer and power supply.
Analogue/digital back to back interconnect facilitates easy communication between analogue and digital users while telephone interconnect feature supports communication between radio and telephone users. With the IP port built in, RD625 is suitable for a multi-site coverage, both indoor and outdoor.
- Small and light design
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 1W to 25W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode
- Auto detection between analogue mode and digital modes
- Supports optional built-in mini duplexer
- IP site connect (digital mode only)
- Supports floating charge battery and embedded AC power supply
- Supports operation in analogue and digital mode
- Supports Repeater Diagnostic And Control (RDAC)
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
Frequency range: VHF: 136 - 174 MHz UHF: 400 - 470 MHz
Supported operating modes: DMR Tier II (conventional DMR) in accordance with ETSI TS 102 361-1/2/3, analogue
Channel capacity: 16
Channel spacing: 12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz
Operating voltage 13.6 ± 15% VDC 90 V - 264 VDC
Max. power consumption (in stand by): ≤ 0.5 A at 13.6 VDC
Max. power consumption (during transmission): ≤ 5.5 A at 13.6 VDC
Frequency stability: ± 0.5 ppm
Antenna impedance: 50 Ω
Dimensions (H × W × D): 108 × 210 × 348 mm
Weight: 5000 g (with duplexer)