Hytera RD985 Digital Repeater Radio
inc VAT & Delivery: £1,624.79
Hytera RD985 Licensed Digital Repeater Radio
The Hytera RD985 Licensed Digital Repeater Radio from Radio-Shop.uk is the heart of a multi-site conventional analogue or digital radio network. Offering innovative design and reliability, this repeater delivers excellent coverage with up to 50W power and was developed in line with the open ETSI standard for DMR.
Smart Digital-Analogue Switch
This repeater supports digital and analogue modes. It can smartly select the right one based on the type of received signal, allowing you to enjoy digital delights with ease.
Advanced TDMA Technology
The application of Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) technology greatly enhances spectrum efficiency, which allows twice the user compared with that of traditional FDMA. Obviously, this can not only save your cost in base station and frequency license, but also relieve the pressure of increasing shortage in spectrum resources.
128-bit Digital Encryption
The advanced 128-bit encryption technology can secure your communication from being eavesdropped.
Outstanding Heat Dissipation
The unique cooling design combining a built-in heat pipe and a temperature-controlled fan ensures quick heat dissipation, enabling the repeater to work normally even with full power.
Handy Management Service
With the management software, you can remotely monitor and diagnose a repeater. In addition, you can either record or play back the audio freely in digital mode.
Innovative LED Design
The innovative LED and the 2.0" HD colour display would deliver you the repeater status clearly, as well as a pleasing visual experience.
- Up to 16 channels
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 5W to 50W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode (Pseudo-trunk)
- Auto detection between analogue mode and digital modes
- IP site connect (digital mode only)
- Four programmable keys to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Advanced heat sink design with thermal-controlled cooling fan ensures reliability during extended use.
- Supports integral duplexer with Hytera integral duplexer installation kit (Non RoHS Compliant)
- Supports operation in analogue and digital mode
- Remote diagnostics alarms and control (RADC)
- External power supply
- Power-on user logo programming
- Multi-language menu display
- Multiple CTCSS/CDCSS in analogue and mixed channel
Basic Package includes:
- Radio 1pc
- Power cord 1pc
- User Manual 1pc
- Power Supply 1pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 Mhz UHF 400 - 470 Mhz|
|Power Output||High Power: 50W, Low Power: 5W|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Operating Voltage||13.6 ± 15% V DC|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||88 x 483 x 366 mm|
For more specifications please download the product brochure