Many of us work in a Lone Worker environment whether you are a Doorman, Security Supervisor, Security Guard or Civil Enforcement Officer at times confrontation is inevitable.
Body cameras are proven to work as a deterrent and reduce the amount assaults and incidents. If something should occur, you have a device which can collect evidence and assist you in environments where CCTV is not always present.
The Hytera VM550 is not just a Body Camera it enables the end user to communicate via Bluetooth or wire to their Hytera radio and use the device as a Remote Speaker Microphone. The clear orange Push to Talk (PTT) button offers instant communications to all staff in the event of an incident as well as recording all the footage.
The Hytera VM550 makes a perfect Lone Worker solution and provides you with a reliable source of evidence to prosecute unlike many low-cost alternatives that fail to record or corrupt the footage on the data card.
The Two Buttons on the Front (P1 & P2) can be programmed to work with your radios to send Text Messages to other Hytera Radio Users.
The Hytera cameras can also act as a method to train other staff by reviewing the footage and looking where the incident could of be deescalated or possibly avoided.
Hytera’s Remote Video Speaker Microphone (RVM) is designed to capture, store and share media including audio, image and video evidence taken from the field.
The VM550 is a compact, robust and cost-effective remote video microphone which is available in 4 different sizes ranging from 16gb to 128gb.
The Hytera VM has a tamper-proof, built in storage facility ensuring the card cannot be removed from the device adding additional security.
The secure built in data card and software enables you to control you can access the files and restricts access to who can delete them. This prevents the item being tampered with by staff.
The Body Cameras can also be docked using the MCA22 multi-charger and whilst the cameras charge the footage can be downloaded via the software and you can make additional changes to the camera's settings through the software. The MCA22 Charger (Sold Seperately) is capable of charging 6 x Hytera VM550/685 devices and 6 additional spare batteries.
The cameras are provided with a free RVM software for simple "plug and play" and the option to purchase additional software to assist you further will large fleets of cameras. For more information please scroll to the bottom of the page.
The Benefits of Using Body Cameras
- A reduction in number of complaints and allegations made about staff
- A reduction in the number of assaults and incidents by acting as a deterrent
- A Source of evidence to prosecute
- Ability to have video recordings in areas where no CCTV is present
- Reduction in reporting time as it provides accurate account of events
- A method to improve staff training by reviewing previous incidents
- Protect staff in lone worker situations and increase safety and increase confidence.
- Dimensions (H*W*D): 86.5mm*58mm*25.7mm
- Weight: 145g (including battery)
- Camera Lens: Fixed focus, all glass, diagonal 139°, horizontal 116°, vertical 60°
- Battery Life (Continuous Video Shooting): 7 hours
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
- Charging Time: 4 hours
- Display Dimensions: 0.9-inch
- Display Resolution: 129*32
- Internal Memory16GB (standard configuration); 32 GB/64 GB/ 128GB(optional)
- Video Format: mp4
- Speaker Power: 2 Watt(rated)
- System Compatibility: WIN XP/7/8/10
- Radio Compatibility: Hytera radios
- Power Adapter Input: AC 110V~240V, 50Hz~60Hz
- Power Adapter Output: DC5V, 1A
Basic Package includes
- RVSM 1pc
- USB cable
- Clip (rotatable, length-adjustable)
- User Manual
- RVM Software
Hytera VM550 Manual
Hytera VM550 Accessories
|Hytera VM550 Belt Clip||£6.00||BC38||Buy Now|
|Hytera VM685 Belt Clip||£11.00||BC35||Buy Now|
|VM685 Holder with Integrated Klick Fast Connector||£30.00||RSTUD-HYTBC35-COM||Buy Now|
|VM Li-Poly Battery (2500mAh)||£26.00||BP2501||Buy Now|
|Switching Power Adapter (EU/UK)||£10.00||PS1084||Buy Now|
Six Way Multi-Charger and Data Extraction Station
(Chargers 6 x VM & 6 Spare Batteries at the same time)
|Micro-USB Earpiece||£6.00||EHU02||Buy Now|
|Radio Connection Cables|
|PDC760/PDC760 Radio Connection Cable||£39.00||PC105||Buy Now|
|PD7/PD9/PT580H Radio Connection Cable||£31.00||PC106||Buy Now|
|PD6/X1 Radio Connection Cable||£35.00||PC107||Buy Now|
Digital Evidence Management
Managing evidence collected in the field is fundamental, not only for ensuring a complete safeguarding process for the individuals and organisations, but also complying with data protection regulations. Htyera has three levels of software providing evidence management Solution for every user.
Ideal for small user groups (10 Users or less), the RVM manager is a Simple "plug and play" software with all the security measures you would expect. With two user authentication levels, ensures only those with access are allowed to make changes on the RVM devices and extract media via PC's disk drive.
- Free of charge software
- RVM setup and programming
- Simple password protected software with 2-level security
- Manually upload media captured (via disk drive) and clear existing media from RVM
- Charge via Micro USB (included) or via MCA22 Multi-Charger(optional)
SmartMDM IDS (integrated Device Station)
Designed with medium-sized user groups in mind (10-100 users), the SmartMDM multiple devices can be docked and the data removed simultaneously via the MCA22 multi-charger. Once the device is docked evidence is automatically removed from the device ready to be viewed, tagged and Saved.
- Utilise the SmartMDM software via the MCA22 Multi-Charger for batch uploading
- Programming multiple devices via the Multi-Charger using the RVM Manager Software.
- Tag, search and view evidence using the software's digital evidence viewer - password protected to comply with data protection regulations
- Save captured data within the application or connect to a server for data sharing
- RRP £645 ex VAT (includes software and Smart USB Licence Dongle)
Digital Evidence Management (DEM)
With Hytera's DEM software, multiple sites can be managed from a central location. Data Captured from any fleet of RVMs can be managed via DEM and integrated directly with existing IT infrastructure. Up to 50 SmartMDM ID's can be supported from one DEM centre.
DEM collects and stores digital evidence recorded on RVMs on public security networks. You can analyse and tag evidence, assigning keywords for retrospective search. For data security, you can assign different permissions to different users.
- Capable of processing large amounts of data
- Redundancy backup and load balancing mechanism for reliability
- Cloud server for centralised storage and control
- Automatic data upload
- Role-Based Access control and user authentication for security.