Motorola DP4401e Licensed Digital Two Way Radio
The Motorola DP4401e Licensed Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, these next-generation radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation.
The new Motorola DP4401e Licensed Digital Two Way Radio offers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8% on previous models when used with a high capacity battery.
The DP4401e comes integrated with the man down, Wi-Fi and location tracking option board and these features can be activated by license keys.
Bluetooth audio lets you communicate without wires, the new integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give total visibility of your resources.There is support for trunking options and legacy analogue radio capabilities to give the customer the flexibility and adaptability required.
The Motorola DP4401e features a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel. An integrated accelerometer can sense if there is a man down and initiate a call for assistance. The radio is tested to military standards and is waterproof to IP68. TIA4950 certified models are available for use in hazardous locations where flammable or explosive materials are present.
Long Range Wireless Mobile Microphone
Designed for customers who depend on their high power mobile radio but must work outside of their vehicle, the Long Range Wireless Mobile Microphone keeps you connected and communicating up to 100m (330 ft) from your vehicle. With instant touch pairing and in-vehicle charging cradles, you can maintain critical communications even on remote job sites.
Handheld Control Head
When space is tight, and you need the flexibility to operate your radio from anywhere in the vehicle, opt for the Handheld Control Head. Its colour screen, full keypad and extendable cord gives you complete control within 8 m (26 ft) of the radio.
Improve the mobility of your work teams without wires getting tangled. Your delivery driver can sort through packages on the back of the delivery truck, your bus driver can check students in the back of the bus, and your limousine driver can open the door for their passengers and stay connected.
Connect and Co-Ordinate Effortlessly
IMPRES™ Smart Audio accessories communicate with the radio to suppress ambient noise, improve voice intelligibility and amplify loudness. Choose from a range of standard and heavy duty microphones, with or without keypads and navigation buttons.
Interact Safely without Distractions
To help your drivers keep their eyes on the road, you can customise your installation with the IMPRES Visor Microphone and Remote Push-to-Talk
- VHF (136-174MHz); 300R1 (300-360MHz); 300R2 (350-400MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- Hardware options for Standard, MPT or ConnectPlus
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button
- 3 programmable buttons
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- 5 Tone Signaling
- Option Board Capability
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data
- Integrated Wi-Fi (OTA Software Updates and ADK) via Software Purchase
- Integrated man-down via Software Purchase
- Indoor Location Tracking via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Support for vibrating belt clip
Basic Package includes
- Motorola DP4401e Handheld Radio - 1 Unit
- Battery Options
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip Options
- In-box Documentation
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 527 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||130 x 55 x 37 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|