Motorola Intrinsically Safe ATEX Two Way Radio Hire
- 6 X Motorola DP4401ex Digital ATEX Two Way Radio
- 1 X Multi Charger
- Programmed to Operate on Our Radio Licence or we can program them to match your exisiting Fleet.
Courier Service is charged at £30 ex VAT for delivery and drop off on your specific dates and included in the price.
The radio hire period for 1 weeks is for 7 days excluding drop off and collection
No deposit is required but you will be required to sign our terms and conditions and if any items is lost, stolen or damaged you will be billed the cost to replace the item.
Once you have purchased we will contact to you to confirm the dates
If you require the radios within 7 days please call us 0800 774 7147 to check availablility.
Radio Hire from Radio Shop UK Offers You:
- State of the art digital two way radio hire equipment
- Fully maintained 24 hour replacement policy for all equipment including batteries
- Next Day Delivery Nationwide and you could have you radios the following day ready to work out of the box
How Does Radio Hire Benefit Businesses:
- Reduced Capital Outlay - No need to spend larges amounts for short term projects
- Reduces Tax liabilities as the item does not become a asset with a depreciating value
- Upgradeable - We can expand and upgrade your service at any time and you are not left with obsolete radios.
- We offer a short and long term service to fit your needs.
The Radio Hire Process:
The process for hiring two way radios from Radio-Shop is straight forward and hassle free:
- You simply tell us how many two way radios you would like and how long for?
- We then send you an invoice for payment in advance along with our radio hire terms and conditions to sign and return.
- Once payment has been made, your pre-programmed radios are delivered to you by courier on your chosen date.
- At the end of the hire period, we will arrange collection.
Workers can confront threats from explosive gas or combustible dust, on an oil rig or in an open mine, daily. Safe, reliable communication is absolutely critical in such dangerous environments. That’s where the power and performance of MOTOTRBO digital radio stands out.
The DP4401 Ex ATEX-certified portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with integrated GPS plus best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcements.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4401 Ex is easy to use and features up to 32 channel capacity, three programmable buttons, emergency button, mandown and lone worker functions and IP67 specifications for submersibility.
Potential Self-quieting Frequencies to be avoided:
VHF: 139.200MHz±10KHz, 144.000MHz±10KHz, 148.800MHz±10KHz, 151.000MHz±10KHz, 151.740MHz±10KHz, 153.600MHz±10KHz, 158.400MHz±10KHz, 163.200MHz±10KHz, 168.000MHz±10KHz, 171.900MHz±10KHz, 172.800MHz±10KHz
UHF: 403.200MHz±10KHz, 408.000MHz±10KHz, 412.800MHz±10KHz, 416.000MHz±10KHz, 422.400MHz±10KHz, 432.000MHz±10KHz, 440.000MHz±10KHz, 441.600MHz±10KHz, 449.550MHz±10KHz,
451.200MHz±10KHz, 456.000MHz±10KHz, 460.800MHz±10KHz, 468.000MHz±10KHz
Gas: ATEX: Class II 2G Ex ib, IIC T4 Gb, IECEx: Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Dust: ATEX: Class II 2D Ex ib, IIIC T130°C Db, IECEx: Ex ib IIIC, T130°C Db
Mining: ATEX: Class I M2 Ex, ib I Mb, IECEx: Ex ib I Mb
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Privacy Features
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- Analogue Mode Compatible
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Integrated GPS
- Over the Air Programming
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP67 ingress protection (also certified to the highest ingress protection available under ATEX/IECEx test conditions - IP64)
- Direct Mode (Including Dual Capacity Direct Mode) / Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking)
The basic package includes
- Radio 6pc
- 2075mAh (Typical) Li-ion Battery (NNTN8359_) 6pc
- IMPRES multi-unit charger - WPLN4214B
- Antenna 6pc
- Dust Cover (15012157001) 6pc
- 2.5" Belt Clip (PMLN6086_) 6pc
- In-box Documentation
- NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package.
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist - please select the option at the checkout.
|Frequency Range||UHF 403 - 470 Mhz|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||138.5 x 56.7 x 37.8 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.