You have no items in your shopping cart.
Motorola DP4400e Digital Two Way Radio
The Motorola DP4400e Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high performance integrated voice and data along with advanced features for efficient operation, these next-generation radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation. The Motorola DP4400e radio has support for trunking options and legacy analogue radio capabilities to give the customer the flexibility and adaptability required.
The Motorola DP4400e Digital Two Way Radio features a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel. The radio is tested to military standards and is waterproof to IP68. TIA4950 certified models are available for use in hazardous locations where flammable or explosive materials are present.
The new Motorola DP4400e technology offers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8% on previous models.
If you require the Location Tracking, Man Down or Wi-Fi features, please see the Motorola DP4401e radio.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- 5 Tone Signaling
- Option Board Capability
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Support for vibrating belt clip
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
Basic Package includes
- Motorola DP4400e Handheld Radio - 1 Unit
- Battery Options
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip Options
- In-box Documentation
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 527 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||130 x 55 x 37 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|