- Two way radio has been a successful analogue communication solution for generations
- In today's technologically advanced environment, a new platform is possible - a digital platform
- In the same way digital technology has transformed other media, it is now revolutionizing the way mobile professional communicate.
Digital has many advantages over analogue:
- Clearer Audio.
- Integrated data applications.
- 40% longer battery life over analogue for extended work shifts.
- Increased capacity - twice the number of users for the price of one frequency licence.
- Enhanced digital calling and signalling.
- Better basics - improved digital audio quality
- Clearer voice communications over a greater range
- Static and noise rejection - digital receivers reject any error signals, permitting improved audio in loud environments
Integrated Data Applications
Integrated data applications provide the convenience, control and flexibility of features such as text messaging, GPS-based location tracking, work ticket management.
- Integrates voice and data into device to increase you operational efficiency and support integrated applications including MOTOTRBO text messaging services
- Also features an integrated GPS module for use with third-party location tracking applications like TRBOnet. We can install and configure these services with any of our GPS enabled radios.
- We are registered partner for all TRBOnet products and applications.
40% Longer Battery Life
MOTOTRBO digital two-way portable radios can operate up to 40% longer between recharges compared to typical analog radios.
IMPRES batteries offer robust, optimized battery cycle life. IMPRES batteries, when used with an IMPRES charger, provide automatic, adaptive reconditioning, end-of-life display and other advanced features.
Data is stored in the battery and communicated to the charger via a unique IMPRES communication protocol which is designed to maximize talk-time and optimize battery cycle life all automatically.
Impress batteries have automated maintenance and six month extended capacity warranty when used with IMPRES chargers. The batteries can be reconditioned without being removed from the radio.
The Time-Division Multiple Access shared medium contention method enable 2 logical channels, known as 'slots' to share the traditional 12.5 KHz bandwidth allocated to PMR radio channels
- Each slot is independent from the other and can support voice or data calls.
- It is equivalent to a 6.25 KHz spectral efficiency, or twice the spectral efficiency of analogue radio networks.
Helps business realise a 50% reduction in infrastructure costs compared to conventional analogue networks.
Enhanced Digital Calling and Signalling
If you would like any more information on digital radios and communications please don't hesitate to email us at: email@example.com