On all products
0800 774 7147
Stuck? Need Help?
SSL Secure Connection
Motorola Wave PTX
Motorola Solutions Wave Radio
Push-To-Talk (PTT) is no longer limited to two-way radios. With the emergence of smartphones and broadband devices, group communication can now include a wider range of devices. WAVE PTX is a cutting-edge subscription service that enables multimedia communication across different devices, without relying on a specific network. With a simple push of a button, your team can be instantly connected.
Rapid and Dependable Deployment Anywhere You Go with WAVE PTX Radios
Network-Independent Broadband PTT
Combining the extensive coverage of a 3G/4G network with the convenience of two-way radio communications, the WAVE PTX radios are the way to go. They automatically switch to the strongest network available to ensure seamless communication and roam seamlessly as you move across borders. Manage talk groups and subscriptions on the fly, expanding coverage, connections, and productivity without expanding infrastructure. Key features include:
- Over-the-Air device management
- Sturdy design
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Location tracking
- Clear and Loud audio
- Private and group push-to-talk
- Real-time presence
- Seamless roaming
- Multi-network compatibility
- Optimised cellular to Wi-Fi handover.
Four Primary Components
Motorola Wave is comprised of four primary components that work together to provide a seamless communication experience:
- Radios & Mobile phone app - Several Motorola TLK radios are available, giving you access to the Wave PTX network. Additionally, you can download the app from the Apple and Android stores to connect new users to the network via their mobile devices.
- Subscription to the Wave PTX network - With Motorola's latest solution and technology, they have introduced a subscription model. Annual subscriptions and short-term three-month contracts are both available.
- Wave PTX Dispatch - This cloud-based web browser platform allows users to log in, talk, and monitor their radio and mobile users. It's ideal for security companies that require an overview of all users and their locations.
- Admin Portal - Users can change and modify user groups and channel access through a web-based browser access portal.
Main radios available are:
These radios are easy to use and manage, built for the job and offer broadband Push-to-Talk.
WAVE PTX MOBILE APP
Transform Your Smartphone into a Multi-Functional Communication Tool with the Wave PTX Mobile App
Discover the convenience of having all your group communication needs in one easy-to-use app for Android and iOS phones and tablets. The Wave PTX Mobile App offers two client modes: PTT Radio to emulate the experience of a conventional two-way radio, or Standard Mode, which offers full client functionality.
- Group and Private PTT calls
- Real-time presence
- Do not disturb
- Priority talkgroup scan
- Background calling
- Voice message fallback
- Text messaging
- Video, photo and file sharing
- Location, mapping, and tracking
Experience the flexibility of having all these features at your fingertips with the Wave PTX Mobile App.
Subscription to the Wave PTX network
Streamlined Fleet Management with WAVE PTX Fixed Annual Subscription
Get complete control over your costs with our fixed annual subscription for the WAVE PTX service. With over-the-air updates, device handling and radio programming cables are obsolete, and managing your fleet has never been easier. Modify your talkgroups remotely and in real-time without any customer service calls necessary.
The main subscirptions are as follows:
- Mobile App Subscription
- Wave PTX Subscription
- Wave PTX Safeguard Subscription
- Wave PTX Dispatch Console
Whats the Difference between Wave PTX & Wave PTX Safeguard
Wave PTX Safeguard has the following additional features that Wave PTX does not.
Emergency Calling & Alerting - Initiate an emergency call with the highest priority and preemption feature by simply pressing either a hard or soft dedicated button.
- Ambient Listening - Enables dispatchers or supervisors to remotely access the device's microphone in order to check on the user's well-being.
- Discrete Listening - Monitoring all PTT communication between a user and other PTT callers.
- LMR Interoperability - Integrating WAVE PTX and Two-way Radio Systems for Seamless Communication
- Remote User Check - Enabling Supervisors or Dispatchers to Monitor User Device Health With this feature, supervisors or dispatchers can easily track the status of a user's device, including battery level, signal strength, and location.
- User Enable/Disable - Remote Activation or Deactivation of PTT Function on Specific Devices by Supervisors
- Location-Based Temporary Groups (Dispatcher-only) - Automatically manage talkgroup memberships based on entry or exit from a designated geographic area.
Lone Worker - Setting Timely Device Interactions for User Safety
To ensure user safety, it is required that they interact with the device at regular intervals. Failure to do so will result in an emergency alarm being sent, as the user may be in danger. To meet individual needs, the timings can be modified and set in the portal.
- Man Down / Fall Alert - Automated Emergency Alarm Triggered When User is Unresponsive To ensure user safety, an emergency alarm will be activated when there is a lack of movement for a specific period of time. The timings and angles for this feature can be modified and set through the portal.
Introducing WAVE PTX Dispatch - Accessible Anytime, Anywhere
With WAVE PTX Dispatch, you can dispatch your team from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection and a standard web browser. Stay connected with your team and improve your workflow.
Streamline Workflows and Enhance Team Productivity with Effective Communication Tools In order to manage and respond quickly to incidents, events, and customer requests that require immediate attention, you need the right communication tools. Here are the key features that will help you:
- Monitor multiple talkgroups
- Make group and individual calls
- Broadcast calls
- Supervisory override
- Logging and recording Message threads
- Share text, video, photos, and files
- Location and mapping
- In-map communication
With these tools, you can effectively manage your team and increase productivity.
Target Customers for Wave PTX
- Private Security
- Public Safety
Providing Affordable and Effective Solutions Tailored to You
We understand that this can all sound overwhelming and costly. However, we are here to assist you and provide products that are suitable for your needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us so we can help you build the ideal solution.
MotorolaOriginal price £170.00 - Original price £170.00Original price£170.00£170.00 - £170.00Current price £170.00|
Subscription for Wave PTX 12 Month Wave PTX Subscription For TLK100/TLK150 devices utilising the SIM provided by Motorola Provides SIM data and se...View full detailsOriginal price £170.00 - Original price £170.00Original price£170.00£170.00 - £170.00Current price £170.00|
MotorolaOriginal price £261.00 - Original price £261.00Original price£261.00£261.00 - £261.00Current price £261.00|
Subscription for Wave PTX 12 Month Wave PTX Safeguard Subscription For TLK100/TLK150 devices utilising the SIM provided by Motorola Provides SIM d...View full detailsOriginal price £261.00 - Original price £261.00Original price£261.00£261.00 - £261.00Current price £261.00|
MotorolaOriginal price £287.00 - Original price £470.00Original price£287.00 - £470.00£287.00 - £470.00Current price £287.00|
Motorola TLK100 Portable Radio Introducing the Motorola TLK100 Radio: The Ultimate Communication Solution for Your TeamThe TLK100 radio is the pe...View full detailsOriginal price £287.00 - Original price £470.00Original price£287.00 - £470.00£287.00 - £470.00Current price £287.00|
MotorolaOriginal price £320.00 - Original price £503.00Original price£320.00 - £503.00£320.00 - £503.00Current price £320.00|
Motorola TLK110 Portable Radio Discover the Motorola TLK110 Wave: A Reliable PoC Two-Way Radio The Motorola TLK110 Wave is a versatile two-way ...View full detailsOriginal price £320.00 - Original price £503.00Original price£320.00 - £503.00£320.00 - £503.00Current price £320.00|
MotorolaOriginal price £369.00 - Original price £552.00Original price£369.00 - £552.00£369.00 - £552.00Current price £369.00|
Motorola TLK150 Mobile Radio Introducing the TLK150 Two-Way Radio: Efficient, Reliable, and Connected The TLK150 radio is the ultimate solution f...View full detailsOriginal price £369.00 - Original price £552.00Original price£369.00 - £552.00£369.00 - £552.00Current price £369.00|
MotorolaOriginal price £470.00 - Original price £710.00Original price£470.00 - £710.00£470.00 - £710.00Current price £470.00|
Subscription for Wave PTX Dispatch Console 12 Month Wave PTX Dispatch Subscription Introducing WAVE PTX Dispatch - Accessible Anytime, Anywhere ...View full detailsOriginal price £470.00 - Original price £710.00Original price£470.00 - £710.00£470.00 - £710.00Current price £470.00|