1 UK DELIVERIES
- 1.1 We use Royal Mail, FEDEX & DPD for UK deliveries.
- 1.2 For Standard delivery £6.99 [including free postage deliveries], our aim is to prepare your order and dispatch on the same or next working day [Monday to Friday], which means that you receive your order within 2 to 5 days from the date it was dispatched.
- 1.3 If your order value exceeds £200 or contains any large items, you order will be dispatched with FEDEX or DPD and there will be no shipping charge.
- 1.4 Orders dispatched on a Royal Mail Service are not tracked.
- 1.5 Orders dispatched with FEDEX & DPD are tracked and will require a signature on delivery.
- 1.6 For Express deliveries [UK only], orders received before 2.30pm, we will process and dispatch your order on a priority basis to ensure it reaches you within 48 hours. Please make sure you are at the delivery address within these 48 hours so that this can be delivered to you as this does require a signature. Our shipping department is open Monday to Friday, meaning an express order placed on a Friday before 2.00pm will be scheduled for delivery the following Monday. Our Express service is handled by FEDEX or DPD ; we aim for you to receive your order within 2 working days.
- 1.7 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
- 1.8 If you do not receive your order within 5 working days from the date of dispatch, please contact Customer Services on 0113 350 1702 or email us at email@example.com
- 1.9 From time to time the items may be out of stock, if you are unfortunate enough we will let you know the lead time and offer you the option of cancelling the order and receiving a full refund or you have the option to proceed with the order.
- We will normally try to deliver the item at least two times with the option of collecting from the local depot if the end user is not in. If the item has not been received by the customer after these attempts the item will be returned to our warehouse. Any extra courier fees occurred will be deducted from the refund once we receive the items back in our warehouse. We will try and contact you prior to returning the items.
2 INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
- 2.1 We currently use two options for international deliveries: A non-tracked service with Royal Mail and a tracked service through Parcel Force. We are limited to which countries we can ship to due the majority of our items containing batteries and requiring air freight. UK postage law has made it extremely hard to ship items containing batteries for risk of safety. So from time to time we may have to cancel due to government restrictions and we apologize for this in advance. We will let you know straight away and we will offer you a full refund.
- 2.1 If the items on your order are less than 1.6kg in weight, we will send your order to you via Royal Mail on a standard non-tracked service. We ask that you allow 20 working days for orders to arrive if sent on this service, however the items are usually delivered within 10 days or less.
- 2.3 If your order is more than 1.6kg in weight then we will use a tracked service via Parcel Force or FEDEX and transit time will be a maximum of 14 working days, depending on the destination. A signature will be required on receipt.
- 2.4 We pass on to our customers only the exact courier cost to us, which is calculated based upon product weight only.
- 2.5 If your order is sent with Royal Mail, your order will not be tracked. If your order is sent with FEDEX or Parcel Force, you will receive a tracking email to show the progress of the order.
- 2.6 When ordering goods from our site for delivery overseas you may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once the order reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Contact your local customs office for further information.
- 2.7 Please be aware that there may be limitations on what can be sent to you with regards to specific items and order value. This may vary from country to country and we ask that you contact your local customs office for additional information. We cannot refund any shipping costs should your order be returned for any of these reasons.
- 2.8 Within our fees there is a Fuel Surcharge. This surcharge may vary from month to month therefore all international postage charges will change slightly month to month.
- 2.9 If you do not receive your order within 20 working days, please contact Customer Services on 0113 350 1702 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.10 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- 2.11 Our third party carriers may not be able to deliver to certain countries at particular times for reasons of politics, government, natural disaster or operational crises. In such circumstances your shipment will be returned to our mail centre and held till such a time that they are able to deliver to you. In these circumstances you may ask for the order to be refunded.
- 2.12 Due to strict Customs Regulations in Australia we are unable to despatch anything that contains Citrus Peel or Wood to this country.
- 2.13 Large volume orders may be subject to additional shipping charges. This will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.