Browse by tag:
Motorola Walkie Talkies - No Monthly Fees - No Commitment
They Work straight out of the box and away you go!
Our full range of Motorola Walkie Talkies, Hytera Walkie Talkies, Kenwood Walkie Talkies and Icom walkie talkie radios are ideal for a variety of uses. From schools, small retail chains and restaurants, to hikers and extreme sports fanatics, we have excellent value PMR446 two-way radio packs that offer everything.
From water-resistant walkie talkies to smart and sleek models that are designed for everyday use.
Walkie Talkies are commonly known as Leisure Radios in the Two Way Radio IndustryAdvantages of Walkie Talkies
- There are no licence fees, all these walkie talkies are licence free Two Way Radios.
- They are small, compact which makes them a very good portable handheld.
- Walkie Talkies are low cost compared to Business Two Way Radios.
- Walkie Talkie Radios can be used for a variety of leisure sports.
- Simple and Easy to use features make them great for families with small children who want a quick and simple way to communicate.
- Walkie Talkies are easy to charge and often come with rechargeable batteries and some have the option of using pencil batteries if you can find a charging point.
- Walkie Talkies are colourful which makes them easy to locate and more appealing to the family market.
- Motorola Walkie Talkies often come in Twin and Quad Packs offering you great value for your money
- Walkie Talkies also make a great low-cost solution to business wanting to operate in small shop premises but have a limited budget to spend.
- The Majority of Walkie Talkies come with 12 Months Manufacturer's Warranty and we also offer a hassle-free service when purchased from Radio Shop UK. Simple send us the faulty radio back within the first 12 months and we will dispatch your replacement Walkie Talkie Straight away.
- No ongoing fees walkie Talkies are a onetime investment unlike mobile phones where you need to pay monthly tariffs.
- Look out for the Motorola Extreme Radios as these often come with a variety of Motorola Walkie Talkie Accessories including carry case, lanyards and Walkie Talkie Earpiece or Headsets.
- Most Walkies are supplied with a belt clip as standard so it can be easily clipped onto your clothing on the move.
Disadvantages of Walkie Talkies
- Remember Walkie Talkies work by Line of Sight; if both radios are within range and can see each other using the horizon they will work.
- Walkie Talkies are not designed for long range use in built up areas. In an urban environment they will work in a shop or small building. If you need radios that work in urban areas, please look at the Licensed Two Way Radios they are up to 10 x more powerful than Walkie Talkies.
- Walkie Talkies are designed to be used in the open and are perfect for Rural settings where you will get the maximum range.
There are many types of Walkie Talkie Brands however, we only sell the most popular and the ones we can give you full peace of mind support with. If you have any questions relating to Walkie Talkies please get in touch via email, online chat or call us on the phone. We are here to help and ensure you get the right walkie talkie for you.