Latest Motorola Radios
Radio hire in today’s cost-conscious business radio environment, purchasing wireless equipment isn’t always the best option.
We offer monthly and weekly rates for UK two way radio hire, as well as excellent customer service and technical support. Our dedicated professionals are also available to ensure your two way radio rental application is set up and fully supported for optimal performance.
Whether you’re looking to hire two way radios, repeaters, or a combination of both, Radio-Shop can help make your next event successful.
Ready to hire equipment rentals from Radio-Shop UK saves you money, with prices from just £20 per radio, per week (ex VAT). Please note, there is also a delivery/collection charge.
Our portable hand radios are dispatched from our Leeds office on next day delivery across the UK. Offering you the latest Motorola DP4000 Series radios without the large financial outlay.
We are not here to complicate the process like other well known companies. It is simply one form and your agreement to our terms and conditions and the radio hire will be dispatched. No large deposits, No arrogance on the phone, No oversell, No third degree just a qulaity reliable product and service delivered to your door.
Which will work!
Radio Hire from Radio Shop UK Offers You:
- State of the art digital Motorola two way radio hire equipment
- Fully maintained 24 hour replacement policy for all hire equipment including batteries
- Fast Delivery Nationwide - Radios are charged and ready to work straight out of the box
How Does Radio Hire Benefit Businesses?
- Reduced Capital Outlay - No need to spend larges amounts for short term projects
- Reduces Tax liabilities as the item does not become a asset with a depreciating value
- Upgradeable - We can expand and upgrade your service at any time and you are not left with obsolete radios.
- Any Batteries that deteriorate over long hire periods are replaced at no additonal cost.
- We offer a short and long term radio hire service to fit your needs.
What about Coronavirus?
- All our rented radios are cleaned using Anti-Bacterial Wipes and Air dried.
- All Accessories are cleaned throughout and any accessories that cannot be cleaned to our high standard are safely disposed off to reduce the spreading of COVID-19.
- The Hardened Plastic boxes the radio are supplied in are wiped and staff use different gloves when packing and cleaning. The box is then sealed with tamper proof clips.
- We would always suggest during the hire that one radio is issued to one user during the duration of the hire period.
- Radios are supplied with labels and serial numbers on the front so they can be easily allocated to staff and identified when picking them up.
The Radio Hire Process
The process for hiring two way radios from Radio-Shop is straight forward and hassle free:
- You simply tell us how many two way radios you would like and how long for?
- We then send you an invoice for payment in advance along with our radio hire terms and conditions to sign and return.
- Once payment has been made, your pre-programmed radios are delivered to you by courier on your chosen date.
- At the end of the hire period, we will arrange collection.
We do not ask for a deposit on the two way radio hire, we simply state that if any items are damaged, misplaced or stolen that you replace them at our stated price.
Our Most Popular Hire Offer
Our most popular two-way radio hire is the Motorola DP4401e Digital Licensed Two Way Radio.
The cost to hire this radio is £20 per radio, per week (ex VAT).
This price includes:
- Digital Two Way Motorola Radio
- Motorola High Capacity Li-Ion Battery
- Belt Clip
- Charging Unit
- Earpiece - Acoustic or D-Shape
- Ofcom Frequency License
Call us today to discuss your hire requirements - free phone 0800 774 7147
Alternatively, complete our online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Other Radio Hire Products Available
Radio-Shop offers the large wireless communications fleet in the nation. Included in our extensive wireless equipment rentals inventory are industry-leading devices such as:
- Motorola UHF & VHF
- Motorola MOTOTRBO digital two way radios
- Motorola repeaters
- Hytera digital two way radios - UHF & VHF
- Hytera digital repeaters
Applications That Benefit From Two Way Radio Hire
Some of the most common uses for two way radio equipment include:
- Trade shows
- Meetings, conferences, and events
- Fairs and festivals
- Sporting events
- Petrochemical refinery turnarounds
- Other Oil & Gas establishments
- School and church outings
- Corporate events
- Security operations
- Transportation companies
- Travel services
Alternatively, if you wish to purchase two way radios, we have a wide variety of Motorola and Hytera two way radio package deals.