Motorola TLK150 Wave - Vehicle Radio
Motorola TLK150 Mobile Radio
Introducing the TLK150 Two-Way Radio: Efficient, Reliable, and Connected
The TLK150 radio is the ultimate solution for your team's communication needs, providing seamless connectivity through the Motorola Solutions WAVE PTX network and two-way radio communications.
With its compact and rugged design, the TLK150 offers crisp, clear audio and location tracking, ensuring your employees stay connected and accountable at all times.
The device's single-button push-to-talk feature and long battery life maximize efficiency, while easy compatibility with current two-way radio systems and smartphones makes deployment fast and hassle-free.
SUBSCRIPTIONS TO WAVE PTX SOLD SEPARATELY or VIA Selection. Radio will only be usable when activated with Subscription.
- Private and group push-to-talk
- Over-the-air device management
- 4G LTE, 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity
- GPS location tracking
- Loud and clear audio
- Real-time presence
- Bluetooth® enabled
- 12V/24V dual voltage support
Basic Package includes
- Wideband Compact Mobile Microphone (PMMN4129A)
- LTE Dash/Glass Mount Antenna (AN000358A01)
- GNSS Dash Mount Antenna (AN000359A01)
- DC Power Cable With Inline Fuse 3m/10ft, 15A (HKN4137_)
- In-box Documentation (Quick Start Guide, Safety Manual and RED Leaflet)
Basic Specifications802.11 a/b/g/n - 2.4 / 5.0 GHz
4G LTE: 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,13,17,19,20,21,28
3G UMTS: 1,2,5,8
|Wi Fi||802.11 a/b/g/n - 2.4 / 5.0 GHz|
|Bluetooth||V4.2 BR/EDR + BLE|
|Location||GNSS / A-GPS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||169 x 44 x 93 mm|
Whats the Difference between Wave PTX & Wave PTX Safeguard
Wave PTX Safeguard has the following additional features that Wave PTX does not.
Emergency Calling & Alerting - Initiate an emergency call with the highest priority and preemption feature by simply pressing either a hard or soft dedicated button.
- Ambient Listening - Enables dispatchers or supervisors to remotely access the device's microphone in order to check on the user's well-being.
- Discrete Listening - Monitoring all PTT communication between a user and other PTT callers.
- LMR Interoperability - Integrating WAVE PTX and Two-way Radio Systems for Seamless Communication
- Remote User Check - Enabling Supervisors or Dispatchers to Monitor User Device Health With this feature, supervisors or dispatchers can easily track the status of a user's device, including battery level, signal strength, and location.
- User Enable/Disable - Remote Activation or Deactivation of PTT Function on Specific Devices by Supervisors
- Location-Based Temporary Groups (Dispatcher-only) - Automatically manage talkgroup memberships based on entry or exit from a designated geographic area.
Lone Worker - Setting Timely Device Interactions for User Safety
To ensure user safety, it is required that they interact with the device at regular intervals. Failure to do so will result in an emergency alarm being sent, as the user may be in danger. To meet individual needs, the timings can be modified and set in the portal.
- Man Down / Fall Alert - Automated Emergency Alarm Triggered When User is Unresponsive To ensure user safety, an emergency alarm will be activated when there is a lack of movement for a specific period of time. The timings and angles for this feature can be modified and set through the portal.
Motorola TLK150 Questions
- Does the subscription include the sim card usage? Yes
- What network does the Sim Card Operate on? It roams between networks at no extra cost to give you the coverage you need
- Is there a data limit? The subscription includes unlimited usage on the Wave network with the device's SIM card.
- Can I use my own sim card? No the sim card is fixed to the circuit board and cannot be removed
- How does the Wave PTX subscription work? You need to purchase a subsciption to activate the radio. Before the Subscription expires you will be sent a reminder to renew.
- What is the difference in the Wave PTX subscriptions? See above