Hytera PD705LT Two Way Radio
As a product built to the DMR standard, the portable Hytera PD705LT Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk is endowed with ergonomic design, all-round digital functions and remarkable quality to refresh your experience and enable you to be responsive to emergent situations.
LIGHT VERSION DOES NOT HAVE THE GPS AND MAN DOWN FUNCTIONS - Please select the Hytera PD705 for these add-ons.
The globally patented industrial design and antenna design ensure convenient operation and remarkable GPS performance.
The Hytera PD705LT portable 2 way radio is strictly compliant with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F and IP67 standards, ensuring outstanding performance even in harsh environments.
With the combined application of narrowband code and digital error-correction technologies, Hytera PD705LT handheld two way radio is capable of ensuring you superior voice in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area. In addition, the adoption of the AGC technology also optimizes your voice. With a built-in 1W speaker, PD705/705G ensures clear and crisp voice communication.
Compared with an analog radio, Hytera PD705LT can obtain an extra 40% operation time.
Higher Spectrum Efficiency, Higher Channel Capacity
Benefiting from the TDMA technology, Hytera PD705LT allows twice the channels based on the same spectrum resource. This is a big help to relieve the stress of increasing shortage in spectrum resource.
Dual-Slot Pseudo Trunking
With this feature, the free slot can be allocated to a member that needs to communicate, effectively enhancing frequency efficiency and allowing you to communicate timely under emergent situations.
Besides the intrinsic encryption of the digital technology, Hytera PD705LT provides enhanced encryption capability (such as 256-bit encryption algorithm) and the Scrambler feature (selectable).
In addition to conventional communication services, Hytera PD705LT features rich data services and selectable functions such as Scan, Emergency, Man Down (optional), High-speed Data Transmission* and Lone Worker*.
Further Development Port
The reserved port in the Hytera PD705LT handheld allows users or any third party to further develop other helpful functions (GPS, Call Control and Telemetry).
Please note: the following video review contains sound, so please adjust your speakers before pressing play
- Up to 32 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Channel Scan supporting mixed mode scanning (analogue & digital channel)
- IP67 and MILSTD810F to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (preprogrammed)
- DMR Services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO&RMO)
- Channel Change Voice Notification (optional)
- 5 tone , HDC1200,2 Tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- One touch call/text message/supplemental services
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
Basic Package includes:
- Hytera PD705LT Handheld 2 Way Radio 1pc
- Li-ion Battery (2000mAh) 1pc
- MCU Single Unit Charger 1pc
- Switching Power Adapter 1pc
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 1pc
- Leather Strap 1pc
- Belt Clip 1pc
- User Manual 1pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||UHF 400 - 470 Mhz VHF 136 - 174 MHz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W|
|Number of Zones||3|
|Battery||2000mAh (Li-Ion Battery)|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||125 x 55 x 35 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.