3M PELTOR ATEX ProTac III Headset
PELTOR ProTac III Headset/Helmet Attachment
The 3M PELTOR ProTac III hearing protector helps protect against harmful noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB.
- Attenuating hearing protector.
- Level-dependent function for ambient listening.
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. cell phone, two-way radio, iPod).
Product code: MT13H221A (Headset) / MT13H221P3E (Helmet Attachment)
- Attenuating hearing protector
- Level-dependent function for ambient listening
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. mobile phone, two-way radio, iPod)
- Auto power off: The headset will turn off after 4 hours of non-use to save battery
- Low-battery warning
The 3M PELTOR ProTac III hearing protectors offer a level-dependent function for ambient listening to be used in noisy areas.
Can be used for work in industrial areas, construction sites, rail work and other areas where you need to be able to hear sounds in your surroundings.
For more specifications please download the Product Brochure .
Product code: MT13H221A / MT13H221P3E