Hytera Mobile HM785 Radio
An excellent two way mobile radio, very popular and comes with a host of features at no additional cost.
The large-size color display allows good visibility even under extremely strong light. And the seven programmable keys facilitate your communication in various conditions.
HM785/785G is strictly compliant with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F and IP54 standards, ensuring outstanding performance even under harsh environments.
With the combined application of narrowband codec and digital error-correction technologies, HM785/785G is capable of ensuring you superior voice under noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area. In addition, the adoption of the AGC technology also optimizes your voice. With a built-in 5W speaker, HM785/785G ensures clear and crisp voice communication.
Higher Spectrum Efficiency, Higher Channel Capacity
Benefiting from the TDMA technology, HM785/785G allows twice the channels based on the same spectrum resource. This is a big help to relieve the stress of increasing shortage in spectrum resource.
Dual-slot Pseudo Trunk
With this feature, the free slot can be allocated to a member that needs to communicate, effectively enhancing frequency efficiency and allowing you to communicate timely under emergent situations.
Besides the intrinsic encryption of the digital technology, HM785/785G provides enhanced encryption capability (such as 256-bit encryption algorithm) and the Scrambler feature (selectable).
In addition to conventional communication services, MD785/785G features rich data services and selectable functions such as Message, Scan, Emergency, Emergency Footswitch, Channel Steering, Auto Registration*, High-speed Data Transmission* and Lone Worker*.
Further Development Port
The reserved port in HM785/785G allows users or any third party to further develop other helpful functions (Message, GPS, Call Control and Telemetry).
- Up to 1024 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Channel Scan supporting mixed mode scanning (analogue & digital channel)
- IP54 and MIL-STD-810 G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Supports Global Positioning System (GPS)(MD785G series only)
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message and editable message)
- DMR services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional)
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming (optional)
- Supports Option Board Interface
- Channel Change Voice Notification
- 5 tone , HDC1200, 2 tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- Analogue & Digital DTMF
- One touch call/text message/supplemental services
- Multi-language menu display
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
The basic package includes:
- Radio 1pc
- Palm microphone 1pc
- Microphone hanger and screws 1pc
- Fuse 1pc
- Mounting Bracket 1pc
- Power cord 1pc
- User Manual 1pc
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist - please select the option at the checkout
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 Mhz UHF 400 - 470 Mhz|
|Power Output||High Power: 50W, Low Power: 25W|
|Number of Zones||64|
|Operating Voltage||13.6 V ±15%|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||61.5 X 177 X 179 (mm)|
For more specifications please download the product brochure