Hytera PD565 Digital Two Way Radio - Discontinued
Hytera PD565 Digital Two Way Radio
The portable Hytera PD565 Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk convinces with its compact design, scope of functions and high cost efficiency. With the support of digital and analogue mobile radio, the Hytera PD5 series is your perfect companion for entering the professional digital mobile radio market.
Compact, Lightweight and Easy to Operate
The handhelds of the Hytera PD5 series are particularly ergonomic and easy to operate. With a weight of only 280g, the Hytera PD565 handheld 2 way radio offers a high level of mobility comfort.
Long Battery Service Life
The lithium-ion battery (1500 mAh) included in the scope of delivery achieves an operating time of at least 16 hours (operating cycle 5-5-90). With the optionally available 2000-mAh battery, it will even be 20 hours.
Support of Analogue and Digital Mobile Radio
The Hytera PD565 was developed in compliance with the ETSI mobile radio standard Digital Mobile Radio (DMR). The handheld radios support the conventional DMR operation and can also be operated in analog mode. That makes this handheld two way radio the ideal companion for the move to digital mobile radio.
With the patented pseudo trunking, this portable radio dynamically utilises the timeslots of a frequency. As a result, they can utilise both timeslots in DMO and RMO mode in the conventional DMR operation. This guarantees an efficient frequency utilization.
- Portable Two Way Radio Dimensions: 115 x 54 x 30mm, dual-colour housing, weighing is 280g (with 1500mAh battery)
- In Digital Mode, operating time of 16 hours under a duty cycle of 5-5-90
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- IP54 Compliance
- Pseudo Trunk (DMO & RMO)
- True 2-Slot in DMO
- Basic Encryption in digital mode and Scrambler feature in analogue mode
- Supports multiple analogue signalling modes (HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone)
- DMRA Data Service
- One Touch Call/Text
What's in the Box?
- Hytera PD565 Handheld Two Way Radio 1pc
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 1pc
- Li-ion Battery (1500mAh) 1pc
- Switching Power Adapter 1pc
- MCU Single Unit Charger 1pc
- Leather Strap 1pc
- Belt Clip 1pc
- 24 months warranty on the radio
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|VHF 136 - 174 Mhz UHF 400 - 470 Mhz
|VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W
|Number of Zones
|1500mAh (Li-Ion Battery)
|115 x 54 x 30mm with standard battery, not including antenna
For more specifications please download the product brochure