Hytera PD665G Digital Two Way Radio - Discontinued
inc VAT & Delivery: £476.39
Hytera PD665G Two Way Radio
The portable Hytera PD665G Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk brings a breath of fresh air into your radio communication. With its lightweight metal case and the support of digital and analogue mobile radio, the Hytera PD665G handheld radio is the ideal companion for migrating to digital mobile radio. In addition to the PD605G, the PD665G has a bright LCD display and six programmable keys.
This two way radio includes the GPS & Man Down module which allows the radio to be tracked as part of Hytera network using a Hytera repeater and Smart dispatcher software. It also offers a excellent Man-Down feature which can be configured to notify you straight away in the event of incident; if one of your staff is injured and is laying unconscious.
DMR Standard Radio, feature-rich, innovative design, compact size, integrates with Hytera applications.
Please note: the following video review contains sound so please adjust your speakers before pressing play
- Portable 2 way radio dimensions 122 x 55 x 27mm, weighing 310g (with 1500mAh battery)
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- IP67 Compliance
- Pseudo Trunk (DMO & RMO)
- True 2-Slot in DMO
- Basic/advanced digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analogue mode
- Supports multiple analogue signalling modes (HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone)
- DMRA Data Service
- One Touch Call/Text
- Radio enable/disable (only decode), remote monitor (only decode),and Priority Interrupt
- Dual Mode (Analogue & Digital)
- Expanded frequency range of 400-527MHz.
- GPS Positioning (Included)
- Man Down (Included)
What's in the Box?
- Hytera PD665 Handheld Two Way Radio 1 pc
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 1 pc
- Li-ion Battery (1500mAh) 1 pc
- Switching Power Adapter 1 pc
- MCU Single Unit Charger 1 pc
- Leather Strap 1 pc
- Belt Clip 1 pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 Mhz UHF 400 - 470 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W|
|Number of Zones||64|
|Battery||1500mAh (Li-Ion Battery)|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||122 X 54 X 27mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure