Hytera PD785 Two Way Radio
The Hytera PD785 Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk are designed to the DMR standard and are characterized by their ergonomic design, extensive digital functions and high quality. These handheld radios make communication an exciting experience and allow you to quickly react to new situations.
Please note: the following video review contains sound, so please adjust your speakers before pressing play.
The large-size color display allows good visibility even under extremely strong light.
The globally patented industrial design and antenna design ensure convenient operation and remarkable GPS performance.
PD785/785G is strictly compliant with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F and IP67 dust & water proof standards, ensuring outstanding performance even in harsh environments.
With the combined application of narrowband codec and digital error-correction technologies, PD785/785G is capable of ensuring you superior voice in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area. In addition, the adoption of the AGC technology also optimizes your voice. With a built-in 1W speaker, PD785/785G ensures clear and crisp voice communication.
Compared with an analog radio, PD785/785G can obtain an extra 40% operation time.
Higher Spectrum Efficiency, Higher Channel Capacity
Benefiting from the TDMA technology, PD785/785G allows twice the channels based on the same spectrum resource. This is a big help to relieve the stress of increasing shortage in spectrum resource.
Dual-Slot Pseudo Trunking
With this feature, the free slot can be allocated to a member that needs to communicate, effectively enhancing frequency efficiency and allowing you to communicate timely under emergent situations.
Besides the intrinsic encryption of the digital technology, PD785/785G provides enhanced encryption capability (such as 256-bit encryption algorithm) and the Scrambler feature (selectable).
In addition to conventional communication services, PD785/785G features rich data services and selectable functions such as Message, Scan, Emergency, Man Down (optional), Auto Registration*, High-speed Data Transmission* and Lone Worker*.
Further Development Port
The reserved port in PD785/785G allows users or any third party to further develop other helpful functions (Message, GPS, Call Control and Telemetry).
* indicates functions available in later version
- Up to 1024 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Channel Scan supporting mixed mode scanning (analogue & digital channel)
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810 F ensures outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Supports Global Positioning System (GPS) (PD785G series only)
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message and editable message)
- DMR Services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Man-down (Inc as standard PD785G only)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption
- Pseudo-trunk operation (DMO&RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming
- Supports Option Board Interface
- Channel Change Voice Notification
- 5 tone, HDC1200, 2 tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- Analogue & Digital DTMF
- One touch call/text message/supplemental services
- Home screen dial
- Multi-language menu display
- Vibrate Alert
- Power on & off user logo programming
- MPT1327 & DMR Tier III compatible
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
Basic Package includes
- Hytera PD785 Handheld Two Way Radio 1pc
- Li-ion Battery (2000mAh) 1pc
- MCU Single Unit Charger 1pc
- Switching Power Adapter 1pc
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 1pc
- Leather Strap 1pc
- Belt Clip 1pc
- User Manual 1pc
- 24 Months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 Mhz UHF 400 - 470 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W|
|Number of Zones||64|
|Battery||2000mAh (Li-Ion Battery)|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||125 x 55 x 37 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure