Hytera X1e Digital Two Way Radio
The handheld covert Hytera X1e Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk, fully compliant to DMR open standard of ETSI, emerges as the world’s smallest full power DMR radio.
The handheld 2 way radio X1e from Hytera for hidden and concealed applications meets the open ETSI standard DMR and is the world's smallest DMR radio on the market. It represents a perfect combination of robust construction, versatile functions and clever design. The most surprising aspect about this device is its small size. It is merely 20 mm thin!
Perfect combination of structural rigidity, versatile functionalities, and refined design; secure communication ensured by AES encryption algorithm & 256 digits dynamic encryption key*, convenient application development facilitated by built-in Bluetooth*1 and USB port, and worry-free handling achieved by IP67 protection.
Ease of use: easy to use with the rugged body as thin as 18mm*2, professional wireless headsets or collar microphone, palm controller and flexible antenna.
Full RF power: 4W (UHF) / 5W (VHF).
IP67: one-meter submersion up to 30 minutes.
Durability: passing of HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Test) and MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G compliance.
- Up to 32 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Mixed mode scanning( analogue & digital channel)
- MIL-STD-810 G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Supports Global Positioning System (GPS) (standard)
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message)
- DMR Functions (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Man-down (standard)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional)
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming
- Supports Option Board Interface
- Channel Change Voice Notification
- 5 tone, HDC1200, 2 Tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- One touch call/text message
- Integral Bluetooth
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
Basic Package includes
- Hytera X1e Portable Two Way Radio 1pc
- Li-ion Battery (1100mAh) 1pc
- MCU Dual-pocket Charger 1pc
- Switching Power Adapter 1pc
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 1pc
- Leather Strap 1pc
- User Manual 1pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 Mhz UHF 400 - 470 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W|
|Number of Zones||3|
|Battery||1100mAh (Li-Ion Battery)|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||119.5 x 57 x 18 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure