Icom IC-M25 Floating Marine Two Way Radio - Grey
The new Icom IC-M25 Floating Marine Two Way Radio in Grey from Radio-Shop.uk is a buoyant marine handheld transceiver that has a great new feature that all boat users will love - it FLOATS!!
It comes pre-programmed with the Coast Guard Emergency Channel on Channel 16 for easy use during emergency situations.
The Icom IC-M25 has recently replaced the popular Icom IC-M23. This Float’n Flash™ VHF Radio - IC-M25 EURO - with a sleek design combines fantastic features with compact style. Icom have really raised the bar with this marine VHF following on from what they did so well with the IC-M23.
Buoyant Marine VHF Transceiver
Great features mixed with style are the traits of Icom’s new IC-M25 buoyant marine VHF radio which floats and flashes when dropped into the water. Sporting an elegant slim design, this new model has the lightest body in the market for a floating VHF radio….just 220g. New for an Icom, this new radio has a tidy USB connector for convenient charging from a variety of electronic devices!
Slim, Lightweight, Easy to Use
The IC-M25 is extremely lightweight, weighing only 220g. Its 30.5mm slim body is extremely comfortable to handle. Large LCD display and laser cut, curved shape buttons are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation. In fact, the IC-M25 LCD screen is 30% larger than its predecessor, the IC-M23, allowing you to clearly see the channel number and status icons.
Buoyant with Flashing Red LED
The IC-M25 floats when dropped in water. Not only does the LCD and key backlight on the front panel flash, but also the red LED light blinks through the rear panel showing the place of the radio so that it can be easily retrieved. The IC-M25 also floats even when the optional HM-213 microphone is attached.
11 Hours Long Battery Life
The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery provides 5 Watts of transmit power and allows 11 hours (approximate) of long operation*.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
The IC-M25 has a Micro-B USB connector and can be charged with the supplied AC adaptor, BC-217 in 3 hours (approx.). Third party USB charger products such as cigarette lighters or mobile battery for charging smart phones, tablets or digital cameras may be used with the IC-M25*.
* The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third party products is not guaranteed.
550mW Audio Output and Optional Speaker Microphone
The IC-M25 provides a powerful 550mW (12 Ohm load) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear. The Volume loud and mute functions offer quick adjustment of the volume level by holding the VOL/SQL button and pushing the ▲ or ▼ button. The optional HM-213 waterproof speaker microphone provides extra convenience for leisure users.
- Float’n Flash™ - The IC-M25 floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
- 11 Hours Long battery Life - The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation.* *Typical operation with Tx (Hi: Rx: standby = 5:5:90)
- USB charging (Micro-B USB type) - A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25*. *The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
- AquaQuake™ Draining Function - When water is in the speaker grill, Icom’s unique AquaQuake™ emits a buzzing sound and sheds water from the speaker. This function assures clear sharp sound at all times.
- Three Colour choices - Available colors are Metallic Gray, Pearl White and Marine Blue.
- Slim Body and Lightweight - The 7.76-ounce (220g) lightweight and 1.2 inch (30.5mm) slim body is the new benchmark for floating marine transceivers.
- Large LCD - Simple user interface - The IC-M25’s LCD is 30% larger than the IC-M24’s and clearly shows large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
- 550mW Audio Output - The IC-M25 provides a powerful 550mW audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear. By holding the VOL/SQL button with ▲ (up) button, the volume is instantly turned up to the maximum level.
- IPX7 Waterproof Construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- 4-step Battery Life Indicator
- Weather Channel with weather alert (USA version only)
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Instant Access to Channel 16, or programmable call channel
- Favorite Channel Function
- Monitor Function opens noise squelch
- Auto Scan Function
- LCD Auto Backlighting
Standard Package includes
- USB Charger, BC-217SA
- Belt Clip, MB-133
- Antenna, FA-SC59V
- Hand Strap
For more specifications please download the Product Leaflet & Manual.