Kenwood NX-1300DE3 UHF Two Way Radio
inc VAT & Delivery: £205.19
The Kenwood NX-1300 UHF Digital radio is one of our most popular radios on the market. Particular popular with Schools and Universities.
The radio has an emergency locdown feature on Channel 16 that enables you interupt all users on any of the other channels in the event of emergency saving you time when you need it most.
Radio also comes with the standard Kenwood two pin connector offering you a huge selection of accessories to choose from.
Great solution for schools and universities
- Emergency Channel Overide
- TDMA 2-slot 12.5 kHz Bandwidth equivalent to 6.25 kHz very narrow bandwidth
- Complies with ETSI DMR Standard TS 102 361-1, -2 & -3
- Operates in DMR Digital and FM Analogue modes, even on the same channel. Autosenses Received Mode (Digital or Analogue)
- 5-Tone Encode/Decode
- Voice Guide Function
- MIL STD 810 G and IP54/55
What's in the Box?
- 2000mAh Li-ion Battery - (KNB-45)
- Battery Charger (KSC-35) - If selected above
- Antenna Stubby or Helical Available
- Belt Clip
NX-1300DE3 - UHF 400 - 470 MHz
High Power: 4W Low Power: 1W
|Standard Battery Life||14.5 hrs Digital Mode|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
Dimensions (WxHxD) (radio only)
|54 x 123 x 33.5 mm|
|Weight (radio only)||295g|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.