Motorola DM1400 Licensed Digital Mobile Radio
You are viewing the Motorola DM1400 Licensed Digital Mobile Radio from Radio-Shop.uk.
This digital mobile radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology – from superior audio quality to greater coverage. It’s also compatible with advanced MOTOTRBO business-essential features, such as transmit-interrupt (decode only) to prioritise critical communication.
Stay connected with your workers whether they’re delivering cargo, dispatching trucks or driving a bus or tram. The MOTOTRBO DM1400 mobile radio is a reliable, cost-effective solution to keep your team in contact so they can communicate, coordinate and collaborate for maximum efficiency and safety. The DM1400 is designed for the everyday driver so you can connect without distraction.
Please click here to see the compatible accessories for this radio.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 16 channels
- 2-digit numerical display
- Multi-coloured LED indicators provide clear feedback on radio operating status
- 4 watt built-in loudspeaker for clear audio
- Rugged front & rear accessory connectors
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic Privacy
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Programmable Text Messaging Capability
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- Digital Upgrade via Software Purchase (Analogue Only model)
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
Basic Package includes
- Compact Microphone (PMMN4090_)
- Low Profile Trunnion (RLN6469_)
- Power Cable (HKN4137_)
- In-box Documentation
NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package.
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 470 Mhz|
VHF High Power: 25-45W VHF Low Power: 1-25W
UHF High Power: 25-40W UHF Low Power: 1-25W
|Power Supply||10.8-15.6 VDC, 13.2 VDC Nominal|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||44 x 169 x 134 mm|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.