Motorola DM4600e Base Station Radio
Motorola DM4600e Base Station Two Way Radio
We are pleased to offer the Motorola DM4600e Digital Mobile Two Way Radio Base Station from Radio-Shop.uk complete with all the accessories, making it easier for you, the customer, to purchase.
Motorola DM4000 Series
The DM4000e Series is a family of ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radios that delivers operation-critical voice and data communications. With support for trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a high power audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with background noise cancellation for better intelligibility. DM4000e Series radios are also ideal as a dispatcher solution, with desktop microphones and a rugged, durable design for everyday use.
If you are interested in the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or location tracking features, please see the DM4601e Radio.
- UHF1 (403-470MHz) LP/HP; VHF (136-174MHz) LP/HP; UHF2 (450-527MHz) LP-HP
- Channel Spacing 12.5/20/25kHz (UHF/VHF); 12.5/25kHz (UHF2)
- IP54 rated
- 1000 channels
- 4-line alphanumeric numerical display & icons
- 3 watt built-in loudspeaker for clear audio
- Intuitive menu-driven user interface
- Rugged front & rear accessory connectors
- Accessory connector supports USB interface
- 4 programmable buttons to increase operator efficiency
- Multi-coloured LED indicators provide clear feedback on radio operating status
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- 5 Tone analogue feature support
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
Basic Package includes
- Motorola DM4600e digital two-way radio
- Base Station Accessories - includes power supply, cradle, Desktop Microphone
- Antenna System - includes Procom 0dB antenna, 25M RG213 cable with connectors & Adapter
NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package.