Motorola DP1400 Firmware Update (CPS 2.0)
inc VAT & Delivery: £23.99
Version R01.01.49.0000 - Release Date 22.01.20
For Motorola DP1400 or SL1600 Portable Radios already containing R2.10 system release firmware, Codeplug Version 12.05.40. Note: CPS 2.0 / RM Version 22.214.171.124 or later must be used with this release.
Please note No Refunds are offered on this product as it is downloadable at point of sale.
***This product is excluded from our Money Back Guarantee***
This Motorola Radio Firmware is designed to be used on the following radios and software:
- Motorola DP1400
- Motorola SL1600
- Motorola CPS v2.0
Please note you only need to purchase one to update all your DP1400 & SL1600 radios. Once updated it cannot be backdated to the older Firmware!
Installation of Motorola Radio Firmware
- Download via the link provided when purchased
- Unzip file and click install
- Follow the onscreen installation steps
- The Firmware package will be added to you Motorola CPS (you must have CPS 2.0)
- We suggest shutting down other programs like Outlook etc as it can slow your computer down.
- Open your Motorola CPS
- Connect radio using the correct programming cable
- Power on the radio
- Make sure the battery is at least half charged
- Select Update on the top tab
- It will read the radio and tell you if it needs updating
- Select the update - Press OK
- It will now begin to update
- Do not Power Down or Disconnect
- Once complete the software will notify you
- It may turn the radio on and off several times just leave it alone
- Once complete move onto the next radio if you have any
- Now if you Read the radio (Press Read at the top of software) you will see the latest firmware features in the Code Plug.
Please note version 2.0 will let you read the radios with older firmwares but you will not be able to write to them until you update the Firmware.
So top tip - Read your radios before and after and you dont have to rewrite the codeplug from scratch in the CPS.
Administration fee - Please note you are paying for access to the storage of the software on our online portal and not the software itself. As you can imagine it cost to host large files online which are easily accessible to our customers. The price is normally in reflection to the size of the downloadable file and the storage it takes up. Once Payment has been received and processed through our fraud detection system you will receive a link which will enable you to download the software from our portal. All software rights remain that of the manufacturer and you will not own this software at any point. You are free to use the software for its necessary purpose, but any misuse could make you liable by the software manufacturer.
We do not offer any support or refunds on software purchases please read all the information above carefully before you purchase. If you are in any doubt we can create a codeplug for you please just get in touch via email email@example.com and subject title CODEPLUG and we can discuss the price for this service. Please remember to include the make, model and channel requirements.