Motorola DP4400e Digital Two Way Radio
So after several modifications, migrations and upgrades from the ever popular GP340, Motorola have finally produced the new radio they have been after. The Motorola DP4400 is the workhorse of the range and is suitable and robust enough for any work force or business.
Then to impove it even more in the last few years and compete with Hytera's ever growing list of features Motorola released the E range ( E meaning enhanced). They improved a list of features on the radios which origially were not key buying points when the radio had originally been released and added new technology but built into the same radio casing.
The features of the new E Models included:
- Over-the-air software updates
- Enhanced audio quality
- Better range
- Better dust and water protection - Now IP68, Previously IP54
- Improved expandability
The 01 models e.g. DP4401e, DP4601e. DP4801e also have additional E features including:
- Optional Man Down with improved accelerometer
- Bluetooth 4.0 (increasing accessory and connection range)
- Indoor Location Tracking
- Integrated Wi-Fi
Please note you are looking at DP4400 model and not the 01 model
The Motorola DP4400e Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high performance integrated voice and data along with advanced features for efficient operation, these next-generation portable handheld radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation. The Motorola DP4400e hand radio has support for trunking options and legacy analogue radio capabilities to give the customer the flexibility and adaptability required.
The Motorola DP4400e Digital Two Way Handheld Radio features a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel. The radio is tested to military standards and is waterproof to IP68. TIA4950 certified models are available for use in hazardous locations where flammable or explosive materials are present.
The new Motorola DP4400e technology offers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8% on previous models.
If you require the Location Tracking, Man Down or Wi-Fi features, please see the Motorola DP4401e radio.
Please click here to see the compatible accessories for this radio.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- 5 Tone Signaling
- Option Board Capability
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Support for vibrating belt clip
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
What's in the Box?
- Motorola DP4400e Handheld Radio - 1 Unit
- Battery Options
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip Options
- In-box Documentation
|Radio||Part Number||Digital or Analogue
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 527 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||130 x 55 x 37 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|