Motorola DP4401ex ATEX Digital Two Way Radio
inc VAT & Delivery: £1,008.00
Motorola DP4401EX ATEX Digital Two Way Radio
We have a very limited supply of the UHF Version with Charger on promotion. Hurry now before they are gone
The Motorola DP4401ex ATEX Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with integrated GPS, plus best-in-class audio, that includes Intelligent Audio and customisable voice announcements.
Using the Motorola DP4401ex, workers can confront threats from explosive gas or combustible dust, on an oil rig, or in an open mine, daily. Safe, reliable communication is absolutely critical in such dangerous environments. That’s where the power and performance of MOTOTRBO digital radio stands out.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the Motorola DP4401ex ATEX Digital Two Way Radio is easy to use and features up to 32 channel capacity, three programmable buttons, Emergency Button, Man Down and Lone Worker functions and IP67 specifications for submersibility.
Potential Self-quieting Frequencies to be avoided:
VHF: 139.200MHz±10KHz, 144.000MHz±10KHz, 148.800MHz±10KHz, 151.000MHz±10KHz, 151.740MHz±10KHz, 153.600MHz±10KHz, 158.400MHz±10KHz, 163.200MHz±10KHz, 168.000MHz±10KHz, 171.900MHz±10KHz, 172.800MHz±10KHz
UHF: 403.200MHz±10KHz, 408.000MHz±10KHz, 412.800MHz±10KHz, 416.000MHz±10KHz, 422.400MHz±10KHz, 432.000MHz±10KHz, 440.000MHz±10KHz, 441.600MHz±10KHz, 449.550MHz±10KHz,
451.200MHz±10KHz, 456.000MHz±10KHz, 460.800MHz±10KHz, 468.000MHz±10KHz
Gas: ATEX: Class II 2G Ex ib, IIC T4 Gb, IECEx: Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Dust: ATEX: Class II 2D Ex ib, IIIC T130°C Db, IECEx: Ex ib IIIC, T130°C Db
Mining: ATEX: Class I M2 Ex, ib I Mb, IECEx: Ex ib I Mb
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Privacy Features
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Man Down
- Lone Worker
- Analogue Mode Compatible
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Integrated GPS
- Over the Air Programming
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP67 ingress protection (also certified to the highest ingress protection available under ATEX/IECEx test conditions - IP64)
- Direct Mode (Including Dual Capacity Direct Mode) / Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking)
What's in the Box?
- 2075mAh (Typical) Li-ion Battery (NNTN8359_)
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger
- Dust Cover (15012157001)
- 2.5" Belt Clip (PMLN6086_)
- In-box Documentation
NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package.
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 470 Mhz|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||138.5 x 56.7 x 37.8 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.