Motorola DP4800e Two Way Radio
The Motorola DP4800e Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk offers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working when you upgrade to a 3000Mah Battery. An improved receiver boosts range by up to 8% on previous models. The Motorola DP4800e offers a large full-colour, 5-line day and night display screen with easy-to-use menu navigation keys and a full alphanumeric keypad for text messaging.
The Motorola DP4800e Digital Two Way Radio is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, these next-generation radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation.
Bluetooth audio lets you communicate without wires, there is support for trunking options and legacy analogue radio capabilities to give the customer the flexibility and adaptability required.
The DP4800e features a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel. The radio is tested to military standards and is waterproof to IP68.TIA4950 certified models are available for use in hazardous locations where flammable or explosive materials are present.
If you require the Location Tracking, Man down or Wi-Fi features, please see the Motorola DP4801e radio.
Please click here to see the compatible accessories for this radio.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 1000 channels
- Large Full-colour, 5-line display - operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface
- Full Alphanumeric Keypad enables flexible radio operation and text messaging
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 5 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Roman, Arabic, Cyrillic and Hebrew keypad options
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Option Board Capability
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Support for vibrating belt clip
Basic Package includes
- Motorola DP4800e Handheld Radio - 1 Unit
- Motorola 1400t Battery
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip Options
- In-box Documentation
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 527 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||130 x 55 x 39 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
Motorola DP4000e Series Specification Sheet