Motorola SL1600 Two Way Radio
The Motorola SL1600 Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk provides reliable push-to-talk communication for the mobile, everyday user in an ultra-slim and rugged profile. Whether you’re working in the field or at a black-tie event, the SL1600 is boldly designed to keep you efficiently connected.
Measuring only 22mm thick, the Motorola SL1600 Digital Two Way Radio is ultra-portable. A stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame make the SL1600 the perfect work partner. It can be easily carried in pockets or bags without snagging or bulging.
Designed for easy and intuitive use, the SL1600 has a side volume control, dedicated power button, prominent push-to-talk button, and top toggle channel switch to enable quick one-hand access. Channel “fast toggle” allows users to scroll through 10 channels at a time.
The Motorola SL1600 is outfitted with the latest technology for performance and ease of use. The shatterproof Active View display uses a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing to communicate radio information and shuts off when not in use to conserve battery life. .
Please click here to see the compatible accessories for this radio.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 99 channels
- An innovative LED matrix display that efficiently communicates important radio information
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 1 programmable button which activate the action list that allows to program up to 7 further features to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic Privacy
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage) via Software Purchase.
What's in the Box?
- Motorola SL1600 Handheld Radio - 1 Unit
- Li-Ion 2300mAh (Typical) Battery
- Carry Solution
- In-box Documentation (QRG option, Safety Booklet, RTTE Leaflet and Accessory Leaflet)
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 470 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1-3W UHF 1-3W|
|Battery||Li-Ion 2300 mAH|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||126 x 55 x 22 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
|Weight||VHF: 169g UHF: 166g|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.