Motorola will soon be launching a brand new licence free 446 radio with a sleek design and stylish packaging.
Motorola TALKABOUT T82
The TALKABOUT T82 is the perfect partner for your next adventure. Durable, with an IPX2 rating, the T82 can take the drops and splashes you’re likely to encounter on your treks. The new hidden display comes alive when you need it and makes calling easier. The easy pairing button makes setup a breeze. A built-in LED torch provides emergency light when needed so you can read your map in the dark. And with a range of up to 10km*, the T82 will ensure you stay connected.
- Durable: Splashproof, IPx2 rating
- Easy pairing for simple group call set-up
- Hidden display gives radio status
- Dual power - AA standard alkaline batteries or rechargeable NiMH batteries (included), USB charging
- 16 channels* plus 121 privacy codes
- LED torch
- Vibrate alert & Hands-free
For more information, please download the specification sheet.
These radios are expected to be launched towards the end of August.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Call: 0113 350 1702