Job Opportunity - Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Part Time – 20 Hours per Week
£8-£12 Per Hour (Depending on Experience)
Leeds City Centre
We are a Leeds based company that focuses on new radio technologies and security solutions. We are constantly looking at new product lines to ensure we are a one-stop shop for your two-way radio and security needs including secure two-way radio communications, digital radio, analogue radio and radio hire.
This role will involve delivering the marketing strategy for the business. As Digital Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and delivering Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Coordinating the social media strategy for the business
- Managing online brand and product campaigns
- Reviewing and modifying the company website
- Manage and measure integrated campaigns to include online such as search, affiliate, email, social media, PPC and SEO
Skills and Experience:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google PPC/Advertising
- Seeking out and building relationships with influential journalists and bloggers in order to gain coverage for our business
- Researching, strategizing and executing creative content campaigns
- Creating and distributing blogs and press releases
- Proofreading internal and external documents
- Supporting all digital marketing activity across the business
All candidates will be judged on their writing skills and attention to detail. The successful candidate, should show a strong willingness to learn and an ability to use their initiative.
We value communication highly. In fact, it’s part of our manifesto. You will be a great communicator both externally and internally. We also encourage a culture of open feedback so you should be comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
Ultimately, the successful candidate will be accountable for all work carried out on the projects that they lead. They must be comfortable with taking ownership of problems as well as solutions and ensuring that the work they do meets our business objectives.
- A minimum of two year’s experience in digital marketing
If this role is of interest to you, please email a cover letter and copy of your CV to email@example.com