We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding telesales team with an immediate start!
Our office is located in Leeds City Centre making it easy to access on public transport.
The working hours would be 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday (ideal hours for someone with young children, looking to return to work or students looking for extra income) and you will report directly to our Managing Director.
The key roles and responsibilities will be:
- Making outbound calls to promote Radio-Shop's products and services
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers
- Complete orders on the telephone using our on-line system
- Handle customer questions (technicians can contact the customer if complex product questions arise)
- Provide pricing details
The right candidate must display the following key competencies:
- Communication skills (including speaking in a clear, confident and polite tone)
- Self motivation
Negotiable 14-25 hours per week, minimum wage, bonuses for sales made.
If this role is of interest to you, please either call 0113 350 1702 or email a cover letter and copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org