Hytera PD715ex ATEX Two Way Radio
The handheld Hytera PD715ex ATEX Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk guarantees reliable communication in hazardous environments with its outstanding ruggedness and its intrinsic safety. In addition, it meets the European ATEX directives, FM standards and IEC standards.
Two way radios are indispensable tools for many experts. For anyone working in environments with explosive gases, flammable dust or in mining, safety plays an extremely important role. Use of regular radios could be unsafe.
Hytera understands the challenges faced by professionals working in hazardous environments. Dedicated to designing and delivering innovative intrinsically-safe communications solutions, Hytera launched the PD715Ex and PD795Ex, two portable DMR radios that comply with the world’s strictest safety standards.
- Up to 1024 channels
- 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing
- Mixed mode scanning( analogue & digital channel)
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- ATEX: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 (Gas); II 2D Ex ib IIIC T120 IP5X (Dust); I M2 Ex ib (mining)
- FM: Class I, Zone 1 AEX/Ex ib IIC T4 ; Class II, III Div1, Group E, F, G T120 ; -20 <= Ta<=50
- Supports Global Positioning System (GPS) (standard)
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre programmable message and editable message)
- Remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert.
- Man-down (standard)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional)
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming (optional)
- Channel Change Voice Notication
- 5 tone, HDC1200, 2 tone signalling selectable (in analogue mode)
- Analogue & Digital DTMF
- One touch call/text messaging
- Home screen dial
- Multi-language menu display
- Power on & o user logo programming
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
Basic Package includes:
- Hytera PD715ex Handheld Two Way Radio 1pc
- Li-ion Battery (1800mAh) 1pc
- MCU Single Unit Charger 1pc
- Switching Power Adapter 1pc
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 1pc
- Leather Strap 1pc
- Belt Clip 1pc
- User Manual 1pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 Mhz UHF 400 - 470 Mhz|
|Power Output||VHF 1W UHF 1W|
|Number of Zones||16 Zones with 16 Channels per zone|
|Battery||1800mAh (Li-Ion Battery)|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||141 x 55 x 37 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.