Hytera RD985S Digital Repeater Radio
inc VAT & Delivery: £2,449.19
Hytera RD985S Licensed Digital Repeater Radio
The Hytera RD985S Licensed Digital Repeater Radio from Radio-Shop.uk is an improved version of the RD985 DMR digital repeater. The Hytera RD985S can be operated in analogue and digital mode and is completely compatible with analogue systems currently in use. In addition, the RD985S is a true all-rounder. As well as DMR trunked radio (Tier III), it also supports use in Hytera XPT and simulcast radio systems.
The Hytera RD985S Licensed Digital Repeater Radio was developed according to the open ETSI DMR standard and, thanks to their technical features, they are your perfect companion to deliver a professional digital radio network.
Smart Digital-Analogue Switch
This repeater supports digital and analogue modes. It can smartly select the right one based on the type of received signal, allowing you to enjoy digital delights with ease.
Advanced TDMA Technology
The application of Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) technology greatly enhances spectrum efficiency, which allows twice the user compared with that of traditional FDMA. Obviously, this can not only save your cost in base station and frequency license, but also relieve the pressure of increasing shortage in spectrum resources.
128-bit Digital Encryption
The advanced 128-bit encryption technology can secure your communication from being eavesdropped.
Outstanding Heat Dissipation
The unique cooling design combining a built-in heat pipe and a temperature-controlled fan ensures quick heat dissipation, enabling the repeater to work normally even with full power.
Handy Management Service
With the management software, you can remotely monitor and diagnose a repeater. In addition, you can either record or play back the audio freely in digital mode.
Innovative LED Design
The innovative LED and the 2.0“ HD colour display would deliver you the repeater status clearly, as well as a pleasing visual experience.
- Up to 16 channels
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 5W to 50W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode
- Auto detection between analogue mode and digital modes
- IP site connect (digital mode only)(optional)
- Four programmable keys to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Advanced heat sink design with thermal-controlled cooling fan ensures reliability during extended use
- Supports built-in duplexer
- Supports both analogue and digital modes
- Repeater Diagnostic and control (RDAC)
- External power supply
- Power on user logo programming
- Multi-language menu display
- Multiple CTCSS/CDCSS in analogue and mixed channel
Basic Package includes
- Radio 1pc
- Power cord 1pc
- User Manual 1pc
- Power Supply 1pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.