Motorola DP1400 Licensed Digital Two Way Radio Twin Pack With D-Shaped Earpieces
Basic Package includes
- 2 x Motorola DP1400 Handheld Radio
- 2 x Battery
- 2 x Single-Unit Chargers (if Selected Above)
- 2 x Antenna
- 2 x 3" Belt Clip (HLN8255_)
- In-box Documentation
- 2 x D-Shaped Earpieces
The Motorola DP1400 Licensed Digital Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk is handheld, simple and affordable. The Motorola DP1400 portable two-way analogue/digital radio connects your workforce efficiently and has the flexibility to grow with your business. By combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analogue and digital technology, the Motorola DP1400 is perfect for the everyday user who wants to stay connected. Fully compatible with the MOTOTRBO family of radios, the Motorola DP1400 has superior audio quality, outstanding coverage, long-lasting battery life and more.
The Motorola DP1400 two way radio provides a simple, reliable, cost-effective communication solution to help work crews connect, coordinate and collaborate to get the job done right. Improve the efficiency of your operation with easy-to-use voice communication that’s right for you.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 16 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic Privacy
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Programmable Text Messaging Capability
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- Digital Upgrade via Software Purchase (Analogue Only model)
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working condition.
NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package.
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 470 Mhz|
VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||127.7 x 61.5 x 42 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.