Motorola XT460 Walkie Talkie With Charger
The Motorola XT460 two way radio series combines outstanding quality with excellent affordability, offering crisp audio and performance even in hard use, high noise or harsh conditions. Communication is convenient with customised channel announcements, voice-activated mode (with or without accessory) and loud and clear audio output. The radio operates on license and subscription-free PMR446 frequencies.
The Motorola XT460 radios have undergone Motorola's unique and grueling Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use and meets Military Standard 810 C, D, E, E and G plus IP55, offering a radio that is built to last in tough conditions.
The Motorola XT460 radio is pre-programmed and operates on PMR 446 frequency range which means you can use it straight out of the box without the requirement for a Ofcom License.
- Built-in 1500mW Loudspeaker with Wind-Noise Reduction
- Continuous Coverage - up to 16250 m2, 13 Floors or 9km Line of Sight
- Ergonomic Design
- Durable, Water-Resistant
- Meets Military Standard 810 C, D, E, E and G plus IP55
- Antimicrobial Protection
- Tri-coloured LED screen, Two-line display
- USB CPS Interface
- 8 Channels
- VOX Capable With or Without Accessory
- Operates on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies
- 219 privacy codes
- Voice Scrambling for Extra Privacy
- Voice prompts & channel announcements
- Web browser programmable
- Easy cloning
- Seamless XTNi Series transition
What's in the Box?
- Portable Radio with Display & Antenna
- Carry Holster
- Safety Manual
- Quick Start Guide
For more specifications please download the following: